My Spanish Heritage Journal
Help your children explore their Spanish heritage with these journaling pages for kids!
Encourage your students to explore their family’s Spanish heritage with this set of Spanish-themed journaling pages. This collection contains 42 different pages to record a child’s family heritage and includes:
- a journal cover page,
- “This journal belongs to” page,
- a map of Spain for coloring in where in the country their family has lived,
- a page allowing children to write where their family has lived,
- a page for drawing or pasting your family’s crest coat of arms,
- pages for drawing a family tree,
- a page for drawing or pasting snapshots of family members with lines for titles and captions,
- a page titled “Why I consider myself to be Spanish” with writing prompts and room to write down thoughts and answers,
- 17 journaling pages with small cultural images and fun facts about Spain, plus one blank journaling page to be reproduced as often as you like,
- 3 pages to share favorite family memories or stories with space for adding photos or drawing pictures,
- 4 pages for recording family interviews,
- 4 pages dedicated just to photos,
- 1 sketch pad page,
- and a family recipe cover page and actual recipe page.
This would make a fantastic project to turn in at the end of the school year, or to complete over summer break. But it could be completed in a much shorter time frame, too.
This is part of a Heritage Journaling Series that so far includes:
ENGLISH ONLY (Spanish coming soon)
PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
13 MB | 45 pages