My Multicultural Heritage Journal
Help your child explore their multicultural heritage with these guided journaling pages!
- a journal cover page,
- “This journal belongs to” page,
- a world map for coloring in heritage countries,
- a page allowing children to write where their family has lived,
- 2 pages for drawing or pasting your family’s crest coat of arms (1 vertical, 1 horizontal),
- pages for drawing a family tree,
- a page for drawing or pasting snapshots of family members with lines for titles and captions,
- a page titled “Why I consider myself to be multicultural” with writing prompts and room to write down thoughts and answers,
- 18 journaling pages with small cultural images from around the world, plus one blank journaling page to be reproduced as often as you like,
- 2 pages to share favorite family memories or stories with space for adding photos or drawing pictures,
- 4 pages for recording family interviews,
- 4 pages dedicated just to photos,
- 1 sketch pad page,
- and a family recipe cover page and recipe page.
Cultural images from around the globe or the specific country are scattered throughout the book. This journal is meant to be a keepsake that kids can share with other family members and treasure for a long time.
This would make a fantastic project to turn in at the end of the school year, or to complete over summer break. But it could be completed in a much shorter time frame, too.
This is part of a Heritage Journaling Series that so far includes:
English & Spanish
PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
14.1 MB | 46 pages