Preschool at Home: A Guide for Caregivers
A simple guide to help caregivers prepare to teach their preschooler at home.
The year 2020 has led to a massive change in the way people around the world look at education. And many have found the idea of preschooling their children at home to be the best choice for their family.
This guide is designed to help caregivers begin homeschooling their preschooler. It’s easier than you think! Parents and grandparents are their children’s first teachers. Preschool isn’t that much different from what is already being taught at home. But it focuses more on specific skills and abilities that help children prepare for kindergarten.
Inside this book, you’ll find:
- An explanation of why preschool is so important and its lifelong benefits,
- Pros and cons of buying a curriculum,
- What exactly your preschooler should be learning,
- Everyday activities that teach your preschooler,
- How to plan your lessons,
- A special section for families wanting to preschool in Spanish,
- Reproducible planners, checklists, and more.
English w/Bilingual Reproducible Pages (Spanish & English)